11.16.2008

ta-da!


A super-fun new friend, Leslie, at Stethoscopes and Stilletos (by the way, correctly spelling the word "stethoscopes" was not an easy task for me - ha!) gave me an award! I am so honored! I am not the "typical" blogger running around leaving comments, stressing about my traffic so this came as quite a pleasant surprise! Thanks Leslie!

Taken directly from Leslie's site:

So, here are the rules to receiving the award:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them, and also link your five winners as well.

Now, on to the fun stuff!
Here are my 5 fabulous addictions!
1. Starbucks Gingerbread Latte (by the way, for some reason it is called GingerSnap this year - I do NOT like the little gingersnaps in the bottom of the cup so I always ask for no gingersnaps!)
2. BRAVO reality shows - Project Runway, Top Design, Rachel Zoe Project, and Real Housewives of Atlanta (and Orange County, and New York) - don't you worry, my DVR records the series!
3. NPR and PBS - nerdy stuff like that!
4. warm flour tortillas
5. stationery - I LOVE fun notecards, paper, etc. - especially anything personalized/monogrammed

I am passing this award on to:
1. Even the Nice Ones
2. Paige
3. Buzzings of a Queen Bee
4. Just a Girl
5. Stray Raisins and Other Mommy Perks

Have fun ladies!

No comments: