9.02.2008

love the idea, but...

Wow! There is no way it can already be fall. Apparently in Oregon, it is. Don't get me wrong, I am all about perusing the ideas out there and stashing a few away in my own brain. But I will NOT decorate for fall until we have at least one whole week where the temperature doesn't go above 90. Texas does not have fall. The seasonal changes go like this: hot, super-hot, hot, less hot, a couple of random freezes, then hot again. repeat

In all honesty, however, here are some super-cute ideas if you are ready for fall! I am impressed! How do people come up with all this cute stuff? And where can I find some of those white pumpkins so I don't have to have any orange ones?

1 comment:

Ms. Tee said...

Hey there! I got my pumpkins at Hobby Lobby, but you can find them at Kohl's, too. Also, in another week or two, they'll be at Target as well. :) Thanks for stopping by!