12.03.2009

one month pictures

Good heavens! Two posts in a row without pictures! Let's take care of that...

I have seen lots of pics of babies throughout their first year where they wear the same outfit and sit in the same place each month so you get a good visual on their growth. Well, I decided to try it! And THIS is why we asked Zoe to do the newborn pics :) A professional I am not!
(by the way, I bought this cute little knitted hat and diaper cover for his newborn pics, but we didn't end up needing them. so gosh darn it, I am going to get my money's worth!)

This was the one month picture:




and here are the outtakes!

this one says, "Here comes that crazy lady again with the camera!"



and then there is "no pictures, please!"



I can't believe it almost time to do them for two months!

1 comment:

Paige said...

Adorable!! Love him!