12.02.2009

20 questions

Emily did this awhile back and I have been meaning to join in - so here! (and you should do it too!)

1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you're blogging?
wine (late night) and Goldfish crackers

2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
can't name just one: DVR, memory seats in my car, dual sinks in the master bath, camera (and oh yeah, the two most beautiful boys in the world and their amazing daddy!)

3. Beach, Mountains, or Farm?
hhhhmmmm... used to think I was pro-Mountains, but a recent trip to the Dominican (actually it was not so recent - sad...) has started my conversion to pro-Beach

4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?
cleaning. anything. seriously. I hate it and it hates me.

5. Who do people say you remind them of?
for real, I used to get comments that I looked like Tonya Harding. flattering, isn't it?

6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying home with the fam?
SUCH a homebody - I have been known to fall asleep on someone's shoulder out at the bar (no! not a stranger! a friend)

7. What's your all time favorite movie?
The Cutting Edge (every once in awhile, I have a random D.B. Sweeney sighting on TV - let me know if you see him in something!) - and Star Wars - and James Bond

8. Do you sleep in your make-up or remove it like a good little girl every night?
sleep is waaaaaaay more important that removing make-up

9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?
I would love to learn to play tennis - exciting, isn't it? and graphic design.

10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?
I am an expert at grammar. punctuation, no. but grammar, yes. I don't know why - I don't even like to write. I think it has to do with all the logical rules that go with it. But don't even get me started on misplaced apostrophes and dangling participles... (and I am a fluent Spanish-speaker - go figure!)

11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
he is funny and charismatic and such a natural people-person. I, on the other hand, am not.

12. What is something you love to smell?
the beginning of a rain shower, freshly mowed grass, freshly-baked cookies, hubby's aftershave

13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
I tend to think I can do anything without any help.

14. When you have extra money, what's the first thing you think to do with it?
uh, spend it.

15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
loud. dry, sarcastic humor makes me laugh

16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
'cause I am such the fashionista, I prefer Ann Taylor Loft and Target (that's right, I said it!)

17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?
sleep. without question. sleep.

18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
let's be honest - I am a spender unfortunately. not a big spender because there is not a lot of extra to spend, but I am trying hard to be more frugal.

19. Who is your favorite character of all time?
(what kind of question is this?!)

20. Would you want to be famous?
not so much. well, maybe... if I could become instantly un-famous whenever I wanted

So, its your turn...tag!

No comments: